Website Enquiries for Products and Services
This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you visit our website or make an enquiry about our products and services via our website In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
Who are we?
We are Zapro Digital, 1 Fore Street, London, EC2Y 9DT, United Kingdom. You can contact us by post at the above address, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +4420 3865 9429.We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to Edna Hammami using the contact details above.
How We Collect & Use Your Information
You can contact us directly or you can register your contact details with us and when you do so:
- you consent to us contacting you using the details you have provided so that we can respond to your request;
- personal information that you share with us will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided it;
- we protect the security of the personal information you provide against unauthorised access and misuse using appropriate technical and operational measures;
- we do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any other organisations;
- we hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as necessary for the relevant activity or as required by law.
If you are under the age of 16, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before sending any of your personal information to us.
Your rights over your information
By law, you have the following rights regarding the information that you share with us.
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access (Subject Access Request) (One month to deliver).
- The right to rectification.
- The right of erasure (the right to be forgotten).
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object, and
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Your rights are very important, and should you wish to exercise those rights by making a Data Subject Access Request we have the correct policies and procedures in place to make sure your enquiry is dealt with within one month of receipt of your request in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. To submit a Data Subject Access Request by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom