Reasons Why Mobile App Development is Essential for Business Growth
Why Should You Invest in Mobile App Development Services?
It is becoming more and more common for small and midsize businesses to realize that an effective mobile strategy involves more than just a mobile-friendly website. mobile app development
With mobile app development on the rise, more and more companies are starting to realize that Mobile apps can help their Business. Any business big or small interact better with customers on an everyday basis. For one thing, a dedicated app can facilitate smoother transaction methods with consumers. Another benefit of having a mobile application for your business is making information easily available for mobile users, thus strengthening customer relationships and ultimately contributing to business growth.
The Mobile Revolution
The numbers of smartphone and tablet users have grown exponentially over the last few years.
It is then no wonder the noticeable increase in mobile app development services as many businesses realize the integral role of mobile integration in their business growth models.
According to Yahoo’s Flurry Analytics time spent on mobile apps grew to a staggering 69% during 2016. The report also stated 394% of the total time users spend on messaging and social apps, 43 percent on business and finance apps, 31 percent on shopping apps and 25 percent on sports apps.
More and More Businesses are Following the Mobile App Trend
Reasons Why App Development is Essential for Business Growth
- Consumers spend more time online today in comparison to any other media making this medium essential to communicate effectively with your target market.
- User experiences on mobile can be more fluent than those achieved by their responsive website counterparts. Simplified user interactions and ease of use is a major drawing card for customer retention.
- Through localization mapping and integrated GPS mobile apps can link a customer’s location to businesses in their area. This provides an improved and streamlined method to obtain new customers.
- A Mobile app can a be a powerful advertising and promotion tool which delivers information about new products or services, discount offers, etc. With your target market already in possession of your application, there is an improved success rate for marketing efforts.
- Businesses can also promote themselves effectively with features unique to mobile applications such as Messaging, Photo sharing, Loyalty programs and Push Notifications.
- Collect information from consumers through the use of polls and surveys such as feedback and opinions.
- Involve, inform and entertain users through building social media features in your mobile app. This facilitates an all-important marketing function seamlessly.
Mobile App Development London
Mobile app development service providers can take care of you. They are apt at guiding you through the ins and outs of the constantly accelerating digital world. Essentials of choosing the right mobile application development agency in London:
- A crucial factor to consider when searching for a developer or application development agency is experience.
- A professional and experienced developer knows what things to avoid while creating an easy to use app for everyone.
As the ever increasing competition constantly approaches, it is important for every business owner to be represented as the best. To ensure continuous business growth, both a business website and mobile app should be responsive and mobile friendly. Develop your business advantage in an app and stay ahead of the pack.
Know Your GDPR: Is Your Law Firm Protected?
GDPR and Cyber-Crime: Are You Aware of the Risks? The term GDPR is everywhere in the media today and for very good reason. Cyber-crime can no longer be seen as a risk to only the big companies or just the financial sector. A total of 78% (the equivalent to 1.9 million incidents) of cyber-crimes as reported by the (Crime Survey for England and Wales CSW) - were incidents...
How to Design a Website? Web Design Concepts, Trends and First Steps
Web Design Concepts from the Experts: The Zapro Perspective “Every work of art, from the Sistine Chapel to the Golden Gate Bridge to the King James Bible, is founded on a concept. A diet should have a concept. An invasion of a foreign country should have a concept. A salad should have a concept.” Steven Pressfield. Simila...
Why is WordPress the Best Content Management System for Websites
Why is WordPress the Most Popular Content Management System in the World? Initially, the creators of WordPress intended it's purpose as weblogging or blogging software. A blog, as defined in the Codex Glossary, is an online journal, diary, or serial, published by a person or group of people. (www.codex.wordpress.org). But th...
6 Elements of an Effective Content Strategy for Your App
The Buyers Journey and How it Affects Creating an Effective Content Strategy. The buyer's journey is the process that potential customers go through before and after purchasing your product or your application. It is important for you to provide a relevant and effective content s...